Annual Badge Holders Room
Annual Badge Holders enter through our designated badge holders turnstile. Here you will be signed in and will be told which room is available to use.
On the raceday listed below the annual badge holders will have the following locations to use:
28th Feb 2017 - Box 8/9
The Club room is the restaurant on this day due to the Nelson being privately booked out, however the terrace is available anytime.
Please ensure your badges are visable at all times.
Reciprocal race meetings
Below are the reciprocal dates for meetings in 2017
Entry to Kelso & Hexham are done by prior arrangements through the Leicester Racecourse Office. Please call 0116 271 6515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 21st Febuary - Taunton
- Monday 6th March - Southwell
- Wednesday 15th March - Huntingdon
- Saturday 1st April - Doncaster
- Sunday 2nd April - Doncaster
- Saturday 15th April - Newton Abbot (Easter Saturday)
- Tuesday 18th April - Exeter (EVE)
- Tuesday 25th April - Punchestown
- Friday 5th May - Chepstow
- Sunday 7th May - Leopardstown
- Tuesday 23rd May - Huntingdon (Ladies Eve)
- Wednesday 24th May - Warwick
- Friday 26th May - Haydock Park
- Saturday 3rd June - Newcastle (EVE)
- Saturday 10th June - Catterick Bridge
- Tuesday 13th June - Southwell
- Friday 23rd June - Hickstead
- Wednesday 28th June - Sailsbury
- Saturday 2nd July - Uttoxeter
- Thursday 6th July - Great Yarmouth
- Monday 10th July - Worcester
- Monday 24th July - Beverley (EVE)
- Thursday 27th July- Hickstead
- Saturday 29th July - Chester
- Sunday 30th July - Hickstead
- Wednesday 9th August - Bath
- Wednesday 23rd August - Kempton Park
- Monday 28th August - Epsom Downs (Bank Holiday)
- Saturday 2nd September - Sandown Park
- Sunday 3rd September - Brighton
- Saturday 23rd September - Newmarket
- Thursday 28th September - Pontefract
- Saturday 30th September - Market Rasen
- Wednesday 4th October - Bangor
- Thursday 5th October -Huntingdon
- Sunday 15th October - Goodwood
- Tuesday 24th October - Great Yarmouth
- Tuesday 31st October - Chepstow
- Wednesday 1st November - Fakenham
- Wednesday 8th November - Musselburgh
- Thursday 16th November - Taunton
- Sunday 26th November - Exeter
- Wednesday 29th November - Wetherby
- Monday 18th December - Plumpton
Reciprocal Instructions:Fakenham Instructions-
Reciprocal members have access to all enclosures.
Parking for reciprocal guests is in the centre of the racecourse in the Special Reserved Parking Area; however reciprocal Members are welcome to use any public car park. Should reciprocal Members wish to park in the Members Car Park its £8 per vehicle.
Reciprocal Members may use the ground floor of the Prince of Wales Stand which is a bar. Fakenham RC do have a seafood restaurant opposite the Parade Ring where Members can book lunch and afternoon tea on the day, otherwise there are several mobile catering units and licensed bars.
Members wishing to dine in the the Firth Restaurant should contact the Racecourse Office on 01328 862388 (ext 22). The cost of a 3 course silver service lunch is £55.00 per personSouthwell
Visiting Badge Holders will have access to the Premier enclosure, unless the area has been allocated for a corporate client at that meeting.
On arrival Badge Holders will be directed to Car Park B to access the course, the Seasons restaurant is available to visiting annual members at the same rate as our own membership, booking is advisable and this must be done through the main office to obtain the discounted price.